Castelli Gabba Ros Light Jersey
Castelli revolutionised training and racing in the rain with the original Gabba. That was 2010 and the Gabba ROS (Rain or Shine) is the latest in the line, featuring major improvements to boost wet weather performance to new heights while retaining exceptional breathability.
It’s Got to Be Gabba
The Gabba was always brilliant for training in cold and wet conditions and it’s breathability made it a favourite for racing too. However, never ones to sit back and relax the team at Castelli have enhanced performance still further. They’ve achieved this by using two exclusive new GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics. The front is a windproof and fleece-backed INFINIUM™, trapping warmth and not letting cold winds rob you of body heat. Meanwhile, the back is a stretchier and lighter INFINIUM™ 203 fabric, giving the Gabba a perfect fit, outstanding breathability and it’s remarkably water-repellent too – a real improvement upon previous Gabba jerseys.
It’s the Details that Count
When you’re cycling in cold and wet conditions you don’t want to be irritated by poorly thought out details. No worries here then, the Gabba ROS features a smooth-running YKK® Vislon® zipper with storm cover to keep the elements out, a dropped tail to resist road spray and featuring a large reflective panel for low light riding. Ditching three rear pockets in favour of two large ones, the Gabba makes access to all your winter essentials easier than ever, even with gloves on.
It’s difficult to improve upon a classic but that never stops Castelli from trying. With their new Gabba Rain or Shine, they have pushed cycling performance to new heights yet again, letting you enjoy the ride no matter what mother nature has in store.
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- The 4th generation of the Gabba from the inventors of the Gabba
- Now more waterproof than ever
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 205 Warm brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- Suggested Temperature range 9 to 16 Degrees C
Buy Castelli Clothing from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Savile Blue, Yellow Fluo, Drive Blue
- Clothing Size: S, M, L, XXL, XXXL, XL
- Gender: Male
- Age Group: Adult